Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This is the inaugural posting for my new motivational speaker blog. I'm planning on posting an eclectic mix of contributions including recommended reading resources, favorite motivational quotations, insights and reflections from the world of professional speaking and probably more than my share of ramblings.

My web site is located at http://www.ozols.com and while I may repeat some of what is there over the course of my blogging, if you have any interest in seeing a little more background about me and my speaking, that would be the place to start.

5 comments:

SEO Speaker said...

Welcome Vilis, I look forward to your insights! Best Wishes, Steve

George rosenberg said...

Ozol indeed has done a good job in motivating people. His ideas are renowned and fabulous. Drew berman a fabulous motivational speaker has many motivating ideas to share. His ideas are a powerful source of motivation to anyone who follows him. I think Drew will be a perfect guide for anyone aspiring for success.

Sabrina Braham - Executive Coach said...

Be a Motivational Speaker with Impact
Public Speaking Training & Coaching

* Help eliminate your fear of speaking
* Show you how to develop a speech your audience will love
* IMPORTANT: you'll learn your most powerful presentation style is when you are truly authentic and why doing this is to your best advantage.

Motivational speaker said...

Looking good so far!

Unknown said...

When it comes to the field of Motivational speaker it can be hard job because they should have lots of confidence to speak in front of people and impress them with his sense of humor.